The best bargain hotels in Downtown Los Angeles
Downtown Los Angeles is a vibrant and exciting place to visit especially by bike, with a mix of historical landmarks, modern attractions like Crypto Arena. It has a thriving arts and culture scene with the Broad and MOCA Museums. Take a Los Angeles bike tour with us as soon as you arrive for an introduction to downtown. Handlebar Bike Tours is rated 5-stars across review sites. If you’re planning a trip to DTLA, you’ll want to stay in a hotel that’s both stylish and convenient. Here are a few of the best budget hotels in downtown Los Angeles:
- Per La: This boutique hotel is located in the heart of DTLA, just steps away from the Grand Central Market and the Walt Disney Concert Hall. Per La features sleek, modern rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, as well as a rooftop pool with stunning views of the city.
- Freehand Los Angeles: This hostel-meets-hotel is a great option for budget-minded travelers. Freehand Los Angeles has a hip, industrial vibe, with shared dorms and private rooms. There’s also a rooftop bar with live music, a game room, and a communal kitchen.
- Ace Hotel Downtown Los Angeles: This popular hotel is known for its stylish design and trendy atmosphere. Ace Hotel Downtown Los Angeles has a rooftop bar with stunning views of the city, as well as a record store, a coffee shop, and a restaurant. It’s also a stop on our Historic Core and More Bike Tour.
- Delphi Hotel: This historic hotel is located in the Fashion District, just steps away from the Staples Center and the Los Angeles Convention Center. The Delphi Hotel has a classic Hollywood vibe, with Art Deco-inspired decor and a rooftop pool with views of the city skyline.
- Citizen M: Micro hotel just around the corner from the best bike tour in Los Angeles. This new hotel, made entirely of shipping containers has great common spaces, and modern tiny rooms with everything you need, a step above a hostel, and great value for the money.
These are just a few of the many great hotels in downtown Los Angeles. Whether you’re looking for a luxurious stay or a more affordable option, you’re sure to find the perfect hotel to suit your needs in DTLA.
Here are some additional tips for choosing a hotel in downtown Los Angeles:
- Consider your budget. Downtown Los Angeles has a wide range of hotels, from budget-friendly hostels to luxury hotels.
- Think about your interests. If you’re a fan of art, you might want to stay near the Arts District and Little Tokyo. If you’re a sports fan, you might want to stay near the Staples Center.
- Consider the location. Downtown Los Angeles is a large area, so it’s important to choose a hotel that’s convenient for the activities you want to do.
- DTLA is walk and bike friendly, with convenient access to Metro, bikes and hikes too.
I hope this helps you choose the best hotel for your next trip to downtown Los Angeles! Come ride with us on a Handlebar Bike Tour. Our award winning tours are round trip from Grand Central Market. Starting at $55 its the best bike tour in Los Angeles.